Information of users:
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may provide voluntarily your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience, your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website, we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied payment related information is transmitted to our banking partners which is then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes, Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.ask4test.com
This policy was last modified on 25-01-2020
Conditions of reporting
Ask4Test is in an aggregator for all empanelled labs of India and no way of liable to the quality of reports as it is directly related to the concerned labs where it is tested.
The reported results are for information and for interpretation of the referring doctor only. It is presumed that the tests performed on the specimen belong to the patient named or identified. Results of tests may vary from laboratory to laboratory and also in some parameters from time to time for the same patient. Should the results indicate an unexpected abnormality, the same should be reconfirmed. Only such medical professionals who understand reporting units, reference ranges and limitations of technologies should interpret results.
This report is not valid for medico - legal purposes.
Neither Ask4Test, nor its employees / representatives assume any liability, responsibility for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person as a result of presuming the meaning or contents of the report.
- Anyone giving the blood sample, referrals, associated which as sub franchisee/ franchisee or individual marketing for us, we call them as clients
- Name- The name is as declared by the client or the personnel who collected the specimen.
- Ref. Dr.- The name of the doctor who has recommended testing - as declared by the client.
- Labcode- This is the accession number in our Back office and it helps us in archiving and retrieving the data.
- Barcode - This is the specimen identity number and it states that the results are for the specimen bearing that barcode (irrespective of the name).
- SCP - Specimen Collection Point /Health Information Centre-This is the location where the blood or specimen was collected as declared by the client.
- SCT - Specimen Collection Time - The time when the specimen was collected as declared by the client.
- SRT - Specimen Receiving Time - The time when the specimen reached our Health Information Centre.
- RRT - Report Releasing Time -The time when our empanelled labs release the reports.
- Reference Range- Means the range of values in which 95% of the normal population would fall.
- WRSPL – Means wellness Redefined Services (P) Ltd.
- Values out of reference range requires reconfirmation before starting any medical treatments.
- Retesting is needed if you suspect any quality shortcomings.
- Testing or retesting should be done in accredited laboratories.
- If you have any grievances, WhatsApp / call us at 7064111666 or send mail to email@example.com
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law of the country of website origin, this Company excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website, representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature.
All payments are made through Master or VISA credit / debit card through secure payment gateway, the bankers of the client can be contacted for any issue.
Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation required. Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within India or in relation to postings from India. All advertising is intended solely for this market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all texts relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. These brand names and logos of Ask4Test,Health Information Centre, Ask4Med, Ask4Health etc. are registered trademark of Wellness Redefined Services(P) Ltd., India.