Payment and Delivery
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company, payment of the full Price (including any GST) and any additional costs (including but not limited to postage /packaging/ carriage costs) will be made by the Customer in full before blood collection shall be effected.
- The Customer hereby agrees to effect payment to the Company by way of credit card/debit card /Net banking (India only).
- In case of Home Visit/ Home collection, there will be no Convenience charges will be charged to the customer.
- Whilst every effort will be made to meet the Customer’s individual requirements, the Company shall be under no obligation to accept amendments or cancellation of any order or any part thereof. If cancellation is accepted by the Company, any costs or expenses incurred by the Company up to the date of cancellation and all loss or damage resulting from the cancellation will be paid by the Customer.
- The Company shall be entitled to cancel any contract(s) with the Customer (subject to refunding the Price previously paid by the Customer) without penalty at any time by giving written notice to the Customer.